The scanning service of library materials is addressed to students, doctoral students Consulting students, postgraduate students and academic staff of the Faculty of Law, Administration and Economics:
1. Up to 50 scans (100 pages) per week are free of charge.
2. The scanning service is done with respect to the copyrights.
3. The scanning service refers to fragments of books and journals:
– in case of books, please provide: catalogue number, author, title and pages; in case of multi-volume editions – the volume number,
– in case of articles from the journal, please provide: catalogue number: author and title of the article, title of the journal, year, issue and pages.
4. Librarians scan only those materials that are available in the Library’s collections.
5. Before placing an order for scanning, please check on the Internet whether the necessary publications are available on an open access basis and in databases accessible through a proxy server - https://www.bu.uni.wroc.pl/en/online-services-proxy
6. The 100-page limit does not include tables of contents and indexes, copies of which can be ordered for identification appropriate content for copying.
7. Please place the orders via e-mail: czytelnia.wpaeuwr.edu.pl.
8. When placing an order, please use e-mail domain from the University of Wrocław.
9. Orders will be realized in the order of their receiving and sent only by e-mail.
The publication in electronic form will be used for personal purposes. It may not be copied, reproduced or distributed. The Library is not responsible for materials made available in this form.