mgr Monika Czechowska
pokój 202a, budynek A, ul. Uniwersytecka 22/26
Consultations take place on Wednesdays from 10.30 to 11.30 (online, via TEAMS and e-mail) and from 13.00 to 14.00 (on-site, room 202a in building A).
I also encourage you to contact me by e-mail.
PhD student in the Department of Substantive Criminal Law. A graduate of law at the Faculty of Law, Administration and Economics of the University of Wrocław (a thesis in the form of a scientific article entitled: Extended confiscation in the light of the guarantee function of criminal law, written under the scientific supervision of Prof. dr hab. Jacek Giezek).
Judicial trainee at the National School of Judiciary and Public Prosecution.
Scientific experience (selected items):
- active participation in numerous prestigious legal competitions:
- Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition (Polish Supreme Court, February 2017)
- Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition (Washington D.C., April 2017)
- Leiden - Sarin International Air Law Moot Court Competition (Seoul, April 2018)
- active participation in international conferences:
- 4th Annual CEENELS Conference - Legal Innovativeness in Central and Eastern Europe (Moscow, June 2019), organized by the National Research University “Higher School of Economics”, Faculty of Law in Moscow in cooperation with the University of Graz (Faculty of Law), under the patronage of the Review of Central and Eastern European Law, speech entitled: The Polish institution of the crown witness modeled on American, Italian and German solutions - as an example for the originality of the countries of CEE in the acquisition of legal institutions form abroad (the phenomenon of a legal acculturation).
- Global Roundtable, ‘Democracy 2020: Assessing Constitutional Decay, Breakdown and Renewal Worldwide’ (Melbourne, November 2020), organized by the University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Government and International Association of Constitutional Law, speech entitled: Criminal Liability of Poland’s Highest State Representatives.
- 5th Annual CEENELS Conference – Re-thinking legal institutions in Central and Eastern (Debrecen, June 2021) organized by the University of Debrecen, speech entitled: The polish institution of extended confiscation of property as an example of re-thinking legal institution.
- judge in the national qualifying rounds Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition (Supreme Administrative Court, Warsaw 2020)
- active participation in numerous nationwide and international scientific conferences
- publication of scientific articles in journals included in the list of the Minister of Science and Higher Education (publications are listed below)