The rules of passing the lectures on Fundamentals of Civil and Commercial Law
1. Students who have participated in at least five classes before the last class (the exam class) will get the pass grade, if they have gained at least one plus for being active during the classes.
2. The exam takes place during the last class.
3. The exam covers matters discussed during the classes. The exam has written or oral form, depending on the number of students interested in taking the exam.
4. The exam is compulsory for students who:
(i) have participated in less than five but at least three classes before the exam class,
(ii) have participated in at least five classes before the last class but have not obtained at least one plus for being active, (iii) would like to receive higher grade.
5. Students will receive pluses for being active. One to three pluses increase the final mark by a half, four and more pluses increase the final mark by one.
6. Students who have not participated in at least three classes before the exam class cannot be admitted to the exam and, in consequence, will not have the classes passed.
7. A student who decides to attempt the exam to increase his/her mark does not have the pass mark guaranteed.